We connect consumers with St Petersburg debt consolidation specialists who assist them to:
- Lower their payments
- Decrease their interest
- Limit collection agency calls
To get in touch with a debt consolidation expert, all you have to do is call us or complete our contact form. FL Debt Consolidation can match you with a debt consolidation agency in St Petersburg, FL, in accordance with:
- How Much Money You Owe.
- Where You Live (St Petersburg).
Debt Management Plans (DMP’s): St Petersburg, FL
Would you like to pay off your credit cards in less time, with less interest and bank charges? If so, you may want to sign up for one of the debt management plans in St Petersburg, FL. A DMP provides quite a few advantages:
- Only One Payment
- More Affordable Interest Levels
- Less Penalty Fees
Furthermore, these types of programs are typically rather cost-effective, just $25-40 per month.
St Petersburg (FL) Debt Consolidation Loans
Loans for debt consolidation are used to repay your credit lines and other debts at a considerably better interest rate.
Most of the time, a debt consolidation loan will lead to cheaper monthly bills and a fewer number of calls from collections companies. After all, your previous debts will be paid off.
Keep in mind, you are simply swapping out one type of debt with yet another.
When you need to begin getting out of debt, you should contact one of our debt consultants.
St Petersburg, FL Payday Loan Consolidation
If you need to consolidate your St Petersburg FL payday loans, it’s not just you. There are 245,000 residents of St Petersburg, and around 12,740 get at least one payday advance per annum. Lamentably, roughly 5,606 of these men and women cannot repay these cash advances, which is nearly half!
Thankfully, we can connect you with St Petersburg FL payday loan consolidation firms that can consolidate your payday loans with a smaller payment per month, field phone calls from debt collectors, and reduce the extortionate interest charges you can expect from payday loans.
Ready to break free from payday loan debt?
Debt consolidation specialists in St Petersburg, FL will need to find out how much debt you’ve got that’s no secured, meaning it isn’t backed by any equity. The most typical sources of debt are credit card bills, cash advances, rent/mortgage payments, medical expenses, and department store cards.
Preferably, about 33% of your income will be dedicated to paying off what you owe. Such debts include things like credit card bills, loans, and rent/home loan repayments. For instance, let’s say you make $3,670 a month, the average for someone who lives in St Petersburg, then, if possible, you would spend roughly $1,321 every month. Sadly, many St Petersburg residents have substantial debt, defined by a debt to income ratio (DTI) of more than 50%. That means they are forking out more than $1,835 each month!
There are 245,000 people living in St Petersburg, and 20,536 can only afford to make the monthly minimums. No need to panic..
Credit Card Consolidation Guidelines
In accordance with the FTC, any St Petersburg debt consolidation consultant needs to tell you:
- Signup and fees each month.
- How long their program takes.
- The amount that must be saved before they’ll contact your creditors.
- How their program will affect your credit score.
Please don’t enroll in a program that’s got a poor name.
Debt Consolidation Providers: St Petersburg, FL
- Consumer Credit Counseling Of Tampa Bay Inc, 821 1st Ave N, 33701
- Debt Management Center Inc, 8601 4th St N, #200, 33702
- Debt Reduction Solutions Inc, 5150 Central Ave, 33707
- Credit Solutions LLC, 4785 58th Ave N, 33714
- Gary H Baker, PA, 724 2nd Ave S, 33701
- Sunshine State Bankruptcy Law Firm, 821 16th St N, 33705
- A American Credit and Debt Counseling Service, 123 4th St S, 33701
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 11201 Corporate Cir N, 33716
- American Debt CO LLC, 944 4th St N, #800, 33701
- Garner Cy R, 146 2nd St N, 33701