Need to cut back the interest on your credit cards and pay down your debts? In that case, tracking down a licensed credit counselor in Clearwater could help.
We can match you to a debt relief professional who can offer you a free debt evaluation and recommended solution.
Credit counseling specialists help people in debt develop an efficient blueprint for getting out of debt and boosting credit scores.
Your debt to income ratio helps to assess whether or not your finances warrant credit counseling.
Clearwater, FL Debt Management Programs
A very important aspect of credit counseling is managing debt. Why should you participate in a DMP? Well, you may be able to take advantage of:
- Cheaper APR Rates
- Decreased Debt Collection Phone Calls
- One Monthly Repayment
- Swifter Debt Payback
All you’ve got to do is deliver a single check to your Clearwater credit counseling firm. They will allocate the funds among each of your creditors.
Steering Clear of Credit Counseling Shams in Clearwater (FL)
As long as you work with an established agency, credit counseling can certainly help. Actually, the FTC now demands it for people who want to file bankruptcy. Of course, it’s crucial to be sure that any credit counselor in Clearwater, FL, is reputable. You can do this in many different ways, including checking their customer feedback, checking whether or not they are registered in Florida, and exploring their BBB page.
Please remember that being a non-profit does not always mean that a credit counseling company is legitimate.
It’s tricky to say just how much it’s possible to save, but your creditors may waive extra charges and lower interest rates as part of a debt management program. Credit counseling helps save money and time. Find out more today.
Consumer Bankruptcy Counseling in Clearwater (FL)
More and more people in Clearwater have been thinking about bankruptcy. Clearwater has 183,453 residents, and roughly 917 have filed for bankruptcy. As dictated by law, you must participate in a credit counseling program prior to declaring bankruptcy. The program needs to be within 180 days of when you file.
You need not work with a local Clearwater credit counseling agency to do this. Bankruptcy credit counseling programs for Clearwater residents are offered on the web and on the phone, not just locally.
The meeting typically takes less than two hours costs around $50, but the charge must be waived if you can’t afford it.
Consumer Credit Counseling Services: Clearwater (FL)
In Clearwater CCCS, generally known as Consumer Credit Counseling Service, may provide inexpensive credit counseling for Clearwater consumers. In Clearwater, Florida, a Consumer Credit Counseling Service will usually be:
- A Not For Profit
- An NFCC Member
- Approved by the HUD (Dept of Housing and Urban Development)
- Accredited by The COA
- BBB Member
Normally a CCCS firm will make available not just not for profit credit counseling, but also:
- Bankruptcy Credit Counseling for Clearwater Residents
- Housing Assistance
- Financial Education Programs
Don’t forget that not for profit doesn’t imply cost free. Be ready to pay out approximately no more than $50 on a monthly basis.
To find the CCCS office closest to Clearwater, FL, please research the directory of Clearwater credit counseling services this site offers. As an alternative, you can visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling homepage.
Credit Counseling / Debt Management: Clearwater, FL
- Pappas George G PA, 2725 Park Dr, 33763
- Essential Credit Solutions, P.O. Box 4237, 33758
- Us Debt Relief Inc, 2744 Summerdale Dr, 33761
- Rodrigues, David CPA – Debt Management Solutions, LLC, 101 S Missouri Ave, #Ave-3, 33756
- Lawson, Carol Esq – Carol A Lawson PA, 2205 N Hercules Ave, 33763
- A American Debt Consolidation, , 34698
- Weller, Jay – A Bankruptcy Attorney, 18820 Us-19 N, Ste 200, 33764
- Gary H Baker, PA, 2963 Gulf to Bay Blvd, #100, 33759
- Weller Legal Group, 18820 Us-19 N, 33764
- One Stop Shop Financial Services, 300 S Duncan Ave, #260, 33755
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 2430 Gulf to Bay Blvd, 33765
- Help Is Here Foreclosure Prevention & Credit Repair, 601 Cleveland St, #360, 33755