If you’re having credit issues, you should get in touch with a skilled credit counselor. Why don’t we determine how much credit counseling in Jacksonville, FL, can save you.
For the most part, people in need of Jacksonville credit counseling have the following:
- $10,000 in Non-Collateralized Debt
- Steady Income
It’s true that credit counseling entails the full payment of your debt, but it is measurably better for your credit than a debt negotiation program.
If your debt to income ratio is more than 50%, don’t hesitate to speak with a credit counselor in Jacksonville as quick as you can. For the average Jacksonville consumer that has earnings of $26,541 a year, this is $1,106 or more monthly.
What if you’re shelling out $1,106 on a monthly basis, but you only earn $2,212? Then your credit counselor could very well have you take part in a debt management program. If you enroll in a debt management plan, you might be able to profit from:
- More Affordable Interest Rates
- Decreased Debt Collection Telephone Calls
- Single Payment Amount
- Quicker Debt Payback
Your credit counselor will take care of paying your creditors each month. Pretty much all you’ll need to do is hand them the predetermined payment per month.
Settling on a Credit Counseling Company in Jacksonville (FL)
By and large, credit counseling and debt management plans have been checked out by the FTC and other government authorities, but keep clear of any credit counselors that say they are able to:
- Put an end to all calls from collectors
- Erase debts by means of a new federal program
- Guarantee the elimination of credit card debt
- Stop creditors from taking legal action against you
- Impose a fee ahead of time for their solutions
To read more, look at this FTC write-up on finding a credit counselor.
How Much Could Debt Management Save You?
Credit counseling saves you money because your creditors generally agree to drop monthly payments, APR’s, and late payment fees.
Curious to find out how quickly credit counseling could help you clear your debt?
Consumer Bankruptcy Counseling: Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville has 798,556 residents, and it’s estimated that 3993 have found it necessary resort to bankruptcy.
Within six months of filing for bankruptcy, you have to attend an accredited credit counseling program and receive a certificate to present during your bankruptcy proceedings.
You haven’t got to pay a visit to your local Jacksonville credit counseling service. Services can be found over the internet and on the telephone, as well as face-to-face.
The process normally takes an hour and a half costs up to $50, but the charge must be waived if you cannot afford it. To find approved Florida credit counseling programs, go here. Or alternatively, you can get hold of a qualified debt professional by submitting this form.
Non-Profit Credit Counseling Service in Jacksonville, FL
Formed more than six decades ago, the NFCC (National Credit Counseling Foundation) is the largest network of non profit credit counseling firms in Florida, and their affiliates are normally recognized as CCCS, or the Consumer Credit Counseling Service. In Jacksonville, Florida, a Consumer Credit Counseling Service will normally be:
- A Non Profit
- Affiliated with the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
- Endorsed by The COA
- Have the word CCCS in their Domain
Often a CCCS agency will provide not only consumer credit counseling, but also Jacksonville bankruptcy counseling for Jacksonville consumers, as well as housing counseling and financial counseling sessions. Keep in mind that not for profit doesn’t mean free. Plan to shell out approximately $35 each month.
To locate the CCCS office nearest to Jacksonville, FL, check the list of Jacksonville credit counseling services this site offers or check out the National Foundation for Credit Counseling website.
Credit and Debt Counseling Agencies: Jacksonville, FL
- Kalell Banckers, 1654 Southside Blvd, 32216
- Fresh Start Financial Service, 9951 Atlantic Blvd, #Blvd-313, 32225
- J Johnson Enterprises Fax Line, , 32009
- Jacksonville, Fla Bankruptcy Lawyer Josh J Tejes, 1309 Saint Johns Bluff Rd N, 32225
- LLS Bankruptcy Attorneys Jacksonville, 221 N Hogan St, #1, 32202
- Fidelity Bank, 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd, #100, 32256
- Bankruptcy Law Offices of Keith D Collier 696-DEBT, 2350 Park St, 32204
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 1639 Atlantic Blvd, 32207
- Ritchie, Mitch Attorney – Law Office of Mitch Ritchie, PA, 2720 Park St, #219, 32205
- J Randall Frier, Attorney, 12058 San Jose Blvd, #504, 32223
- Parker, Chip Attorney – Parker & Dufresne, PA, 8777 San Jose Blvd, 32217
- Bill & Debt Pay Off Svc LLC, 673 W 17th St, 32206