More and more Port Richey consumers have been enlisting the assistance of Port Richey credit counseling specialists to help them out of debt.
We will connect you to a credit counseling specialist based upon:
- Your Location
- Your Unsecured Debt
To begin, simply submit our simple form. You will be on the road to financial freedom in no time.
Credit Counseling Considerations
Any reputable credit counseling consultant in Port Richey should be able to help you:
- Consolidate Your Monthly Repayments
- Get More Affordable Credit Card APR
- Avoid Calls From Collectors
- Create a Detailed Monthly Budget
When You Should Seek Credit Counseling Guidance? in Port Richey, FL
Your debt to income ratio helps to verify whether or not you’re in need of credit counseling. Consider some numbers based around a salary of $1,534 a month, the Port Richey average:
- $552 (36%): Perfect
- $568 to $644 (37-42%): Decent
- $660 to $767 (43-50%): Too High
- $767 or higher (50%): Critical
Debt Counseling Programs: Port Richey (FL)
An integral part of credit counseling is managing debt. A DMP is a means of consolidating debt, in that the money you owe each month will be consolidated into one monthly sum, but there is no loan involved. On a monthly basis, you’ll deliver a set payment to your Port Richey credit counseling company, and they will send out the right percentages to your creditors.
Remember that no debts are forgiven as part of credit counseling. Yes, a debt settlement would reduce the amount you owe, it can annihilate your credit scores.
Settling on a Credit Counseling Firm in Port Richey, FL
Provided that you hook up with an established agency, credit counseling can be truly beneficial. Believe it or not, the FTC now mandates it for individuals filing bankruptcy, but steer clear of any credit counseling agencies that claim that they can:
- Put an end to all debt collection calls
- Eradicate adverse stuff from your credit score
- Erase debt via a new federal government program
- Impose a fee ahead of time for their expertise
Don’t forget that being a nonprofit won’t guarantee that a credit counseling service is reliable.
Though credit counseling won’t result in any debt reductions, it will save you a fortune through reduced interest and a fewer number of penalty charges.
Credit counseling will save you time and money. Find out more today.
Even though credit counseling is oftentimes cost-free, DMP’s include monthly fees. Though not without cost, debt management is a highly affordable solution for many Port Richey residents. There is typically an enrollment fee of no more than $75, along with a monthly charge of $25-$30. If you can pay off $2.50 of every $100 you owe each and every month, you could get out of debt in about 40 months, if your credit counseling company can freeze your interest. With interest, it’s going to take considerably longer. Let’s look at a breakdown of how much this amounts to, given varying amounts of total debt.
- $15,000 Debt: $315 to $375
- $20,000 Debt: $420 to $500
- $25,000 Debt: $525 to $625
- $35,000 Debt: $735 to $875
- $45,000 Debt: $945 to $1125
- $50,000 Debt: $1050 to $1250
- $55,000 Debt: $1155 to $1375
- $60,000 Debt: $1260 to $1500
- $65,000 Debt: $1365 to $1625
- $70,000 Debt: $1470 to $1750
- $80,000 Debt: $1680 to $2000
- $90,000 Debt: $1890 to $2250
- $95,000 Debt: $1995 to $2375
Credit Counseling for Bankruptcy in Port Richey, FL
It’s estimated that 413 of Port Richey’s 82,546 consumers have filed for bankruptcy. Since 2005, anyone in Port Richey who would like to file for bankruptcy protection must first obtain a document proving that they went through a bankruptcy credit counseling course in Port Richey, FL. You aren’t required to pay a visit to your local Port Richey credit counselor. Programs are offered over the internet and on the telephone.
In many instances, doing credit counseling post-bankruptcy is also a requirement. For an approved list of approved Florida credit counseling programs, just click here. On the other hand, you can converse with a skilled debt consultant:
Debt Management and Credit Counseling Agencies in Port Richey (FL)
- Federal Debt Reduction, 8747 Wolf Den Trl, 34668