This web site contains links to web sites of companies that may provide some type of financial and/or debt settlement service. Any relationship that you may form with any of those companies is exclusively between you, the consumer, and that company. We do not warrant the products and/or services provided by any of those companies that are linked to this site. This site only contains links to those companies for your convenience. We do not offer any debt settlement, or financial service. In accordance with FTC guidelines, we state that we may have a financial relationship with companies mentioned on this website, or companies to which we forward your personally identifiable information. This relationship may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products or services and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by this website, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the website owner.
- By signing up for a debt relief session on this website, your provided details (Name, Email, Phone No, etc) will be forwarded to a company advertising on this website. The company is going to call you on the phone and send you email, explaining you the services they provide and hoping that you use their services. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
- Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the pay off amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
- Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
- Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer’s creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
- The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.