If you are finding it difficult to pay down the money you owe, combining your credit card balances and loans into one single payment amount may relieve some stress.
To speak to a debt consolidation professional, please complete this hassle-free form. You could be on the road out of debt in no time.
Most often, debt consolidation in Lakeland, FL, involves working with a company to manage debt through a debt management plan.
These programs, normally associated with one of the credit counseling agencies in Lakeland, FL, let you repay your creditors in full over time with just one payment per month, not to mention reduced rates, monthly payments, and extra charges. More often than not your card companies or payday lenders begins presenting these perks after you get in three consecutive payments. In addition, debt management plans are one of the most economical ways of consolidating credit and payday loan debt in Lakeland, FL:
- Enrollment: no more than $75
- Fee Every Month: $20 to 40
Debt Consolidation Loans in Lakeland, FL
If you decide to apply for a debt consolidation loan in Lakeland, FL, the loan is used to pay down your existing debts. Needless to say, this loan still has to be repaid. Proponents of debt consolidation loans emphasize several viable merits:
- Hardly Any Debt Collections Calls
- Increased Convenience
- Lower Rate of Interest
- Consolidated Monthly Bills
- Reduced Lasting Credit Rating Concerns
To profit from a debt consolidation loan, you will need to obtain very affordable interest rates, which takes a good credit record.
Speak to a debt consolidation professional in Lakeland, FL, to check which approach is best for you.
Lakeland, FL Payday Loan Consolidation
On account of the economic recession, far more Americans are taking out payday loans. Nearly 10,485 people in Lakeland get payday cash advances regularly, and nearly 4,613 of these borrowers wind up being behind their cash advances – that’s a lot of men and women who may be able to consolidate payday loans in Lakeland, FL! Are you currently past due on more than one of these loans? No worries, we can help you find a payday loan consolidation company in Lakeland, FL, that will help you:
- Consolidate multiple cash loans.
- Trim down ridiculous payday loan interest.
- Set up a plan for repayment.
- Lower debt collector calls.
Hoping to break free from payday loan debt?
In an ideal world, your monthly debt payments will account for only a third of your wages. These debts incorporate everything you owe, whether secured or not:
- Credit Card Accounts
- All Loans
- Home Loan Payments
Let’s see how this works for the average consumer in Lakeland, FL:
- Income Annually: $23,365
- Monthly Income: $1,947
- Recommended Debt Load: $701
- Excessive Debt Load: $974
Do you owe at least $10K in debt? If that’s the case, you need to get in touch with a debt consolidation specialist near you.
Debt Consolidation Standards
As outlined by FTC regulations, any Lakeland debt consolidation service has to:
- Explain how their pricing works.
- Let you know how many weeks their programs take.
- Let you know how much you will need to save before they’ll make contact with all of your credit card providers.
- Make clear how debt consolidation will impact your credit score.
Steer clear of any debt consolidation consultants which have a record of dishonest conduct.
Debt Consolidation Firms in Lakeland (FL)
- Julian Credit Management, 4035 S Florida Ave, #11, 33813
- Q & Q Inc, 4220 U.S. 98, 33810
- Turning Point Mortgage and Credit Consulting, 1335 N Combee Rd, 33801
- United Debt Service Inc, 5410 S Florida Ave, 33813
- A American Debt Consolidation, 303 N Brunnell Pky, #38, 33815
- Ca$H Communications, LLC, 2104 Farrington Dr, 33809
- Weller Legal Group, 4035 S Florida Ave, 33813
- International Wealth Systems, Incorporated, , 33823