An increasing number of Delray Beach residents have been turning to credit counseling services in Delray Beach to steer them out of debt.
We’re able to get you in touch with a credit counseling company based on where you live, how much debt you have, and personal factors. To begin, sign up for your zero obligation evaluation. It’s fast, simple, and completely free.
Delray Beach (FL) Credit Counseling Fundamentals
Credit counseling agents get paid via contributions from your credit firms. Accordingly, the cost is normally very budget friendly, and even free of charge in some cases.
We estimate that 3,748 of the 101,619 individuals who reside in Delray Beach can no longer afford to make their credit card payments month after month.
If your debt to income ratio is more than 50%, you need to find professional guidance as quick as possible. For the average Delray Beach card-holder that has a salary of $29,083 annually, this is $1,212 or more each and every month.
Debt management plans, aka DMPs, are practically interchangeable with credit counseling. If you sign up for a debt management program, your Delray Beach FL credit counselor may able to make a deal for less expensive rates and costs from the companies you owe. Your credit counselor will take care of paying your creditors each and every month. All you’ll need to do is hand them just one payment amount.
Finding a Credit Counseling Agency: Delray Beach, FL
As long as you are dealing with a good company, credit counseling can be an appealing alternative to going bankrupt. Actually, the Federal Trade Commission now demands it for individuals filing bankruptcy, but good credit counselors in Delray Beach, FL, and throughout the nation typically provide:
- Experienced Advisors
- Genuine Testimonials
- Possible Non-Profit Standing
- Straight Replies to Your Inquiries
- No cost Counseling Sessions
Please remember that being a nonprofit does not always mean that a credit counseling company is legit, and being for-profit does not mean they are not legitimate. Please don’t choose a credit counselor you can’t count on. Let us assist you in finding a good Delray Beach credit counseling organization.
Credit counseling will not decrease the original debt. Thank goodness, your credit counseling organization will usually be able to work out decreased annual percentage rates and penalties. To find out just how much a DMP could save you, you need to chat with a qualified Delray Beach credit counselor – today!
Fees Associated with Credit Counseling Firms: Delray Beach, FL
Debt management plans are very reasonably priced: $25-$3 monthly, and the price is factored into the amount you pay each month.
How much will your monthly payments be? Ordinarily 2.5% of the amount you owe. You might be interested in a table showing you how much this is, given various stages of unsecured debt.
- $10,000 Debt: $210 to $250
- $25,000 Debt: $525 to $625
- $40,000 Debt: $840 to $1000
- $55,000 Debt: $1155 to $1375
- $60,000 Debt: $1260 to $1500
- $80,000 Debt: $1680 to $2000
- $100,000 Debt: $2100 to $2500
Credit and Debt Counseling Agencies in Delray Beach, FL
- All 4 Credit Restructure, 100 E Linton Blvd, #303b, 33483
- American Credit & Debt Management Inc, 3145 S Federal Hwy, 33483
- Consumer Credit Management Services, 315 NE 2nd Ave, 33444
- Credit Counseling of America, 14590 S Military Trl, 33484
- Debt Relief Center, 1045 E Atlantic Ave, 33483
- Debt Vista Inc, 14000 S Military Trl, 33484
- Mufson, John E – John E Mufson Law Offices, 301 W Atlantic Ave, #Ave-05, 33444
- Consumer Credit Counseling, West Dr, 33445
- Fedsco, 601 N Congress Ave, 33445
- Delray Credit Counseling, Corporation, 5300 W Atlantic Ave, 33484
- United States Debt Relief Organization, 660 Linton Blvd, 33444
- Iso Merchant Svc Incorporated, 1801 W Atlantic Ave, 33444